We want to wish all our family and friends a very, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I didn't quite get it together with the Christmas cards this year, but figured baby announcements in February will make up for it:) So, I hope this counts for now!
We hope you enjoy this holiday season with your families and take the time as we like to do to remember the birth of our Savior and all He has done for us.
We love you all,
Jason, Ashley, Kyler Cayman and Baby
3 comments:
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Things started getting crazy there for awhile and I'm excited for life to slow down a little bit. Thanks for the awesome party and "snow". Those pictures made me laugh. You are so creative and fun! I'm glad we're friends and that our boys are friends! Thanks for hosting the mess. :) and Happy New Year!
Adam got the same PJ's! They are so cute and I got the girls the pink and green ones that match. I even bought some for the baby. So fun! Hope you are feeling great! I can't wait to be done!
What an adorable family! Kyler has gotten soo big, and he's soooo CUTE!!! p.s found your blog off mills, that i found off cullens, that i got off mauzy--I LOVE checking out everyone's blogs! -Dustie
Post a Comment