SNOW!
This is my absolute favorite time of year and it just hasn't felt like Christmas!
Yesterday, the weather was humid and highs in the mid 70's. I had Kyler dressed in shorts and I was sweating just carrying this extra weight around on such a muggy day trying to Christmas shop with my "Grinch" attitude! Then that night it got into the 30's and today it snowed!! Texas weather for you- completely unpredictable!
Yesterday, the weather was humid and highs in the mid 70's. I had Kyler dressed in shorts and I was sweating just carrying this extra weight around on such a muggy day trying to Christmas shop with my "Grinch" attitude! Then that night it got into the 30's and today it snowed!! Texas weather for you- completely unpredictable!
Kyler's opinion about snow...not so much:) It is that wet snow that just makes you so cold. But, here in Texas to have any kind of snow, we will take what we can get!!:)
Here we were just watching the snow and that was the only time I could capture a picture of him some what smiling! I love his red nose too!
YEA...So, this made my day and it finally feels like Christmas with the cold weather! We even put lights up this year on our house to Tis' the Season and make it feel a little more like the month of December and not July! Not much, but a few just to not be the scrooges we have been in the past! Now I'm not asking for a white Christmas, but just for the cold to stick around until the new year at least! I want to get to wear my warm clothes a couple times before it gets hot again!!
8 comments:
Your Christmas lights look so cute! My mom, Sydney, my dad, and Riley each called me with the news. They were thrilled too. Sorry to ruin it for you, but I'm hoping and praying for the 80's when we come down there. I now hate the snow!! :)
Crazy!!! Sydney texted me right away to tell me the unexpected news. I think I only remember it snowing a total of two or three times my entire 18 years of living in Texas. I bet everyone was loving it!! Hahaha ... that makes me laugh seeing how it didn't even stick! But I would've loved it too if I didn't really get to see the snow ... EVER!
I'm loving the cold weather too. I also enjoy the warm weather too. I can't believe it snowed!
I laughed my head off at your last post with Kyler's happy feet. So cute!
Snow in Houston? How crazy. But sooo fun that Kyler could experience it. Your lights on your house look beautiful! I will show the kids these pictures tomorrow. I love Kyler's little boy belly. I could eat him.
It never snowed when we lived there! How fun!!!
Hey Ash,
We had snow in Idaho today but it was a little more fierce that your snow, but a little snow is always fun especially at Christmas time!
Will you send me your email address? THANKS!
I love your front door hanger! Where did you get it?!
Thanks Brenna-
It is part of the Round Top Collection and I got it at the Nutcracker Market convention they hold every year at the Reliant Center. You should ask your mom about it and see if she goes to it or you should make a special trip next year for it (Comes in November). It is a blast and so many fun things to buy. You could drop big bucks there:)
Post a Comment