Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Ole' Texas Snowball Fights

Kyler and I had some friends over for a little playgroup (most of our husbands work together) and decided to have a snow theme since it had just recently snowed here.

We had a festive lunch and a snowball fight out of paper balls. Later on when the others had left and Lincoln and his mom were still here, the boys found the box of packing peanuts I was going to use, but decided paperballs would be less messy. I was right:) These packing peanuts were everywhere and I am still finding them in different places. They stick to everything, but the boys had fun rolling around in them making snow angels and throwing it in the air!!



I love this picture of Lincoln with the "snow" all stuck to him! It did that to everything!

After our snowball fights, we made our own dessert snowmen out of powdered donuts, marshmallows and candies to decorate! Jordan was the only one who really made his snowmen. The others just ate the good stuff!

No comments: