Sunday, April 5, 2009

Camden- 1 1/2 Months

I am completely playing catch up! It has been crazy lately and blogging hasn't been the first thing on the list, but so much has gone on in the last month so I had to get posting:) My little man is getting so big already and just chunkin' up quick!
Camden loves to be held and can sleep through anything- which he has to because there isn't an ounce of quiet around the house with his big brother. Not a big fan of the swing, which Kyler loved. He would much rather be held which makes getting anything done pretty much impossible!!


He does not like to be swaddled either and makes every effort when I put him down to get one of his arms out! He loves to coo at you if you talk to him and is smiling at anyone that smiles at him!


Love those cheeks and lips:):)
And of course, Kyler is a proud big brother and doesn't think Camden is all that bad!! He loves to hold Camden and give tons of hugs and kisses to him all the time.



4 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is totally chunking up and I think his eyes look like Jason. Hope you are doing well - I keep missing you!

Dallings said...

It took me awhile to get a blog in after I had vivien too. Lets just admit two is CRAZY!!! I see the blanket I made you in the bottom pic. I hope you liked it. I am not a very good at sewing yet, but its something to keep my mind off the insanity of motherhood. I am amazed how different your boys look. They are adorable. You have such a cute family. Hope you are getting some SLEEP. Vivien is just now starting to sleep through the night. YEAH!

Ash said...

I can't believe we haven't hung out again yet! Let's get together this week! Camden is getting so big!

Rochelle Barlow said...

what a beautiful little boy! Congratulations Ash! He is too too cute, and how sweet that Kyler actually holds him and loves on him... very impressive! Hope you're doing well, and keep sharing those pictures!