Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter 2009

On this morning, I don't know who was more excited- ME having so much fun being the parent and playing the role just to see my little guys face light up OR Kyler!:)
The Easter Bunny left an egg trail to the boys baskets!
Yes- that would be a new potty! Now, as of today, since it has been 2 weeks since Easter, Kyler has SAT on the toilet 3 times. That is HUGE progress for us since he was deathly afraid of the toilet anytime I brought him near it. And I am the "not so nice" mommy because I will not buy the little "singing" potty that they pee and poop in and you then have to clean it all out after! That's just not up my alley- so we are starting hard core right on the REAL pot!! The jelly beans are working great too, by the way:)
Kyler showing Camden what he got! Easter morning was a little rushed because it was also our first Sunday back since Camden was born. We have church at 11:00, but how I ended up having to do my make-up in the car on the way, we may never know! We might as well get use to the "hard" chairs in the back!:)
Jason did tell us the Easter story on the way to church and it was a great reminder of the sacrifice our Savior made for us and the tremendous amount of love He has for each one of us!
After church, we all came home for a quick nap before dinner and another egg hunt at Meme and Grandpa's! This time he actually had to hunt for his eggs thanks to grandpa for doing a great job hiding the eggs!

Kyler found hot wheel race cars and a motorcycle in some of his eggs:) This kid cannot get enough of his trucks and cars!

I always feel so bad because the memory stick on my camera is still 95% Kyler so I am trying to remember to snap a few shots of Camden too:)
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Ryan and Lisa said...

Cute family picture!

buchanancasa said...

What a fun holiday! I totally know what you mean about your memory card--poor Sarah probably has 1/10th the photos Elle and Micah got. And if you want to talk about a meanie mommy...Micah has started pooping his pants after being potty trained for a year--well, guess who scrubs out his own undies and pants, Micah. He hates it! And it is definitely helping him get out of this slump. So don't feel bad; you just do what works for you.

fourangels said...

I love your cute family picture! And thank for Camden's birth announcement! Can't believe how big he is already! Time flies :)