Saturday Morning on Easter Weekend
Our neighborhood had an Easter Egg Hunt that I decided to take Kyler to since Jason was with the youth of our church that morning doing a service project at a cemetary downtown.
Our neighborhood had an Easter Egg Hunt that I decided to take Kyler to since Jason was with the youth of our church that morning doing a service project at a cemetary downtown.
This was really the first time he actually "hunted" for eggs and every time he picked an egg up all he wanted to do was open it- so he was on a definite sugar high by 10:30 in the morning:) Camden was a trooper!!
Kyler and Caroline
Kyler was defintely afraid of the "Easter Bunny" but look at her, I would be too! The white make-up and the scary big teeth almost made her face look more like a rat- not a bunny!! Poor guy, he's gonna have nightmares of the easter bunny:)
The Houston Volunteer Fire department brought in one of their trucks with sirens and that was it! Kyler was in heaven and awe struck at the BIG fire truck!!
Later that day when Jason got home and Kyler had his nap, we went to Meme and grandpa's neighborhood for their egg hunt. And he's off...
But, he did stop for a few and man were they tough to open!! I love these faces of his effort and struggle to open a single egg!!

They had a petting zoo for my little animal lover!! 


And a pony ride- Kyler's first time ever on a horse. I am so surprised he actually did this and liked it:) He's reaching for Jason in this picture, but rode almost the whole way without having to hold on to him! What a big boy!!
I didn't forget about Camden! You made it through your brothers two egg hunts and pony ride with both eyes shut!! What a great baby he is!!
After all the fun, we headed back to Meme and Grandpa's for a little one-on-one with daddy and dinner with the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment