
Chris and Ashley had a beautiful second Wedding Reception here in Houston in July. It was fun to celebrate again their marriage and they are such a happy couple! I only have pictures on my camera of the cake (becuase I loved it:) and the decorations (because I spent 7 hours that day decorating the place:)- I even arranged that flower arrangment you see below- I know... what can I say:) However, it is a little lopsided- oops!!!!

After all the excitement, I left church early with the boys so we could spend some time with my grandparents before they drove back to San Antonio! These boys just don't know right know how lucky they are to have so many great grandparents and grandparents that love them!

My Dad's Dad and Mom!=)
1 comment:
I loved the reception and loved that you spent all that time preparing for it! Thanks so much!!! It was beautiful
Post a Comment