Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day



Seriously.....


Does this man not win the Father/Husband of the year award!!!


I caught him in action trying to make things easier on himself! You have to understand we have a fussy baby that likes to be held and that day we had a messy house that needed to be cleaned! So we came up with this solution and he didn't mind one bit! I just love this man! Sorry to post so late for you babe, but you are such an amazing father! The BEST! We Love you so much!!

4 comments:

Gram & Gramps B said...

Yes, he is amazing. That's my son! I think he's pretty cool too. Ash, I loved all the new pictures you put on the blog. Can't stop looking at them. Love Mom B

The Hansen Family said...

Nice! You have trained Jason well, Ashley!

buchanancasa said...

Oh my gosh, it has been way too long since I checked your blog. What cute shots of your trip out here and 4th of July and everything! It really was a great time; we miss you guys. But Christmas is right around the corner! Glad you're feeling better.

Ash said...

What a guy! Sorry it's been so long! Lets get together soon! I'm back to real life now and I'm ready to hang out! Looks like you guys had a busy summer!