Congratulations to my brother, Chris, and his new beautiful wife, Ashley!!

At the end of our first week in Park City, Utah, we were able to see my brother get married to a girl that could not be more perfect for him and more loved in our family already!! We had such a great time celebrating!
Kyler was the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid so it was fun being a part of the wedding! Kyler was so cute in his little tux and almost made it down the isle with the pillow. At the end before he gave it to my brother's best man, he just dropped it. When John opened his hand and revealed a few jelly bean candies he picked that pillow right up and gave it to him to get his candies! It ws so funny! I was proud of him for doing a great job walking me down the isle!
1 comment:
I love it! He is so darling! Thanks for putting those pictures up! Its been so crazy around here, but I want everyone to come see our place once everything is up and back to normal!
Post a Comment