All the Grandkids on Jason's Side
I thought I would hit 2 birds with one stone and get a few shots of my boys together and get Kyler's 2 year pictures done right after the grandkid pictures.
What a nightmare:( This is all Kyler would give me for the pictures of both of them together- the rest were fits and screaming and tears! That is his typical "terrible two's" look!
I made the mistake of telling Kyler I had a sucker if he took the picture and smiled and that just did not work! He only calmed down and sat on the logs when I gave him the sucker to have! So this is Kyler's ONLY 2 year shot and it is basically saying "I got my way and got what I want!"
After the pictures, while Grammy and the mommy's were buying the ones we wanted, the Dad's and Grandpa and Uncle Jordan rescued us from our restless kiddos and took them to get lunch and ride on the Carousel!
No comments:
Post a Comment