Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Children's Museum and Silver Lake, UT

The second week we were in Utah, we spent it with Jason's family and a lot of good friends we miss so much! Kyler loved getting to play with his cousins and our friends children and it was so fun to see them all get to know each other better! It's so hard to live so far apart!


We went to the Utah Children's Museum down at the Gateway Mall and it was so neat!



My little builder!


Micah taking control of the crane!

The water table was definitely Kyler's favorite!!



Kyler and Sarah- "Giddy Up"

My "BIG kid" attempting to climb a child rock wall! As you can see the top was a foot above his head:) I love the sign posted too!

Eliza climbed to the top after uncle Jason showed her how!

Kyler and Micah

I know I look like a dork, but I promise I'm not throwing any gang signs- I was just telling Kyler how the helicopter flys in the sky and was caught right in the moment- (and of course it was our only family picture!!)
Audrey with her kids
Later in the week when Grandpa and Uncle Jordan arrived we decided we needed to take advantage of the beautiful mountains of Utah and we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Lake! It was a beautiful hike and fun for the kids!
Kyler found SNOW along the way!

Our little "leader of the pack"

The scenery is breathtaking!




We stopped for an ice cream to cool off after our Hike- one of Kyler's favorite treats:)!


No comments: