Saturday, July 11, 2009

Park City, Uath

This picture marks the beginning to our 2 week stay in Utah! This is about 10:00pm and we are in the air flying to Utah with one tired baby and a happy boy watching "Bob the Builder!" The boys did so good due to the circumstances of such a late nigfht for them! Kyler did not sleep once (of course) and Meme was such a great help with Camden who did sleep a lot of the way!!
A little story to go with this picture and adorable, yet naughty, face:)...... While we were in my mom's room practicing make-up and talking about how we wanted our hair for the wedding, we noticed Kyler went missing and it was a little too quiet! I went searching for him and when I hadn't even got out of my parents bedroom, I found Kyler digging in Meme's purse! Yes- this would be LIPSTICK:) Kyler was watching us doing all this make-up and knew where to find some of his own and went right at it! He has always liked putting chapstick on his lips and even takes his sunscreen face stick when I am not watching and tries to put it on as lipstick, but I guess since I only have lip-gloss in my bags and they are not as easy to get into for a toddler, he knew Meme's would be the best bag to look in! We just had to laugh despite the mess he had made! Thank goodness it didn't get on the nice white carpet!!

2 clean boys that smell so good!!

This poor guy had NO schedule while in Utah! He just slept and ate and whenever he wanted and where ever he could!!

A SPA DAY! That's my cousin Tori on the end and my mom and me! So relaxing and much needed!!
Olympic Park
We did Zip Lining, the Alpine Slide, and the coasters


I'm on the left and my mom on right! That was the best 10 second rush:) Crazy!

Jason coming down from the Zip Line


This was the craziest thing to do! We were so scared to go up the lift with Kyler because he does not sit still to save his life! We both just sandwiched him between us and would not let him even move. On our way up to the Alpine Slides!
My cousin Chase, my Uncle Scotty, my cousin Tori and sister Whitney- ahead of us on the lift

Kyler helping daddy pull their slide scooter

Ready to go!!

After such a fun first week in Utah, we were sad to be saying bye to Park City and the cool weather, nights in the hot tub, playing Backgamon and Chess for hours, our beautiful home we stayed in, and most importantly our family that was heading back to Texas! Now for the drive into Salt Lake for our next week of fun with Jason's side of the family!

1 comment:

RAPN! said...

Glad you had a great trip! I love ca and ut! Love the pics of Camden at his blessing and of the boys together!! Have a fab day!