Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Astros Game

Our Labor Day Family Event!
Jason and I took the boys to an Astros game on Moday for Labor Day and we had a great time! The boys were actually really good and made it all the way to the 7th inning! Pence hit a homerun and Kyler got to see the "choo choo" drive along the tracks at the top of the stadium. Other than that, he asked about the "choo choo" almost the whole game and always managed to tell you "choo choo night night" when it wasn't moving!

What is a baseball game without Cotton Candy! Yum Yum!

I was such a proud mom...After the game and we were getting into daddy's truck to go home. Kyler was wanting some more cotton candy and I told him he could have a little more when he gets in his carseat and is ready to go. After he was all strapped in, I handed him a piece and without me saying anything Kyler says "ank oo mom"! My heart melted! That was the first time he had actually said "thank you" to me without me asking him to say it! Proud mom moment!!

1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

i love your cute family pic at the game. The boys look adorable in their astros gear!