So, I am a little slow and Camden is almost 7 months, but here is a quick updateof the last month!
Camden started crawling around 5 1/2 months and has never been happier!

He finally figured out how to sit up all by himself 2 weeks ago and can now see "his" world from a whole other perspective!

I have been making Camden's baby food this time around and have loved the convenience of it! It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be!

Avacado, more Sweet Potatoes and Peaches!!

We went out for Family night to EJ's pizza and Baskin Robbin's Ice Cream! Kyler loved his rainbow sherbert and Camden loved trying mommies chocolate ice cream!!:)


Crazy Bath hair!

Camden fell asleep on his "womb bear." It hasn't had any batteries since Kyler, but I have just never taken it out of the crib. Kyler never cared about it and it just kind of stayed in the same spot in the crib. Kyler also never got attached to anything as an infant, i.e. blankets, pacifiers, stuffed animals, etc. Camden on the other hand I think is going to maybe find an attachment. He loves to sleep with his bamboo swaddle blanket I use to wrap him up in because it is sooo soft and Jason and I watch him all the time playing with the bear on the video monitor. We will see!
Too cute!

Thank goodness all that hard work is paying off:) He loves SOLIDS!!! YAY! Enjoying some sweet potatoes here at Mimi and grandpa's for Sunday dinner.

Kyler wrapped Uncle Colton up like a burrito and Camden was cracking up at his Uncle!
1 comment:
Okay, I am looking at these pics, and feel like I am looking at Jason and Ashley,(Phillip), when they were little. Hair color and age so close. Why do babies have to grow up so fast!!! My grandsons are so adorable. Love Grammy
Post a Comment