Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So MUCH to blog and so LITTLE time!

WOW, how life has picked up with having two kids! There is always something going on, and I can't believe I ever thought one was hard! I have been trying to be better at keeping up with the blog, but I find pictures are just piling up from events and I get so behind. So, I am going to try to be better about it from here!

Eventhough, 99.9% of our blog is about our kids because my life does revolve around them, I thought I would post a little about what is new in mine and Jason's lives. A few things have changed, but not much!

Besides just reaching our 6th year of marriage, YAY, we have both had calling changes in our church! Jason was just called as the Young Men's President (our youth group boys) and I was called as the 1st Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency (our women's organization)!! We were both a little overwhelmed with the callings at first, but have managed to get better organized with all the events and meetings that will be held outside of church. But we both feel so blessed and priveledged to have been given these callings!

We also, over the last couple weeks, have had landscaping done to our backyard and a sprinkler system put in after loosing all our grass to all the heat and lack of water it had due to our trip to Utah in June for two weeks! So, now we have a freshly soded backyard and I will post pictures when it turns green and is nice again!! That was our most recent BIG project around the house!!

Now, enjoy the next several posts and all the crazy things that have been keeping us busy lately!!

No comments: