Now that I feel like I am getting it more together with having two kids and we are "starting" to have some kind of a schedule, I am trying to find time with just Kyler where we can do anything FUN while Camden takes a nap in the morning. These "naps", might I remind you, are so unpredictable so we can have an hour some days to as little as 20 minutes then "baby" (as Kyler calls him) is up and wanting out of the crib!!
I have discovered, through spending more quality time with Kyler, that he loves to color and draw and glue and do crafts with stickers and markers and just anything really!! So, since playing outside has been not an option these past few months, we have resorted to playdough, baking, crafts, coloring, pillow mosh pits, playing in shaving cream, dancing, and just lots of laughing:)!!! Kyler amazes me everyday with how much he knows and just how he is a little sponge soaking up everything! He has come a long way and I am so proud of him!!
He has come to LOVE trains, or in his terms "choo choo's." So, we decided to make a choo choo train for his craft one morning and he played with it all day rotating out trucks and stuffed animals and filling the boxes with just about anything he could find in his room and dragging it all over the house.
1 comment:
Ashley
I am so impressed with your crafting at home with Kyler! I think I might use some of your ideas with my little guy. I love reading your blog to see life with two kids. I am expecting my second in March, and I am so nervous about having two. My poor little guy these last 3 months has sorta been on his own in the time at home department as I have been so sick. I can't wait for this nausea to go away (I'm praying it does go away, SOON). Also reading about your brother's football team, I think a friend of mine from college's husband might be one of his coaches. His name is Coach Owens. I don't see his wife Kristy much (if at all) but I keep up with her through her blog. What a small world. I bet it is so fun to go and watch the high school games. I used to LOVE that time of year, cool weather outside, boys pouring their hearts out on the field, the band playing (I LOVE the band), and the food!! (hot chocolate and nachos, yum). Same as you, I have so many pictures piling up, I am at least two months behind on posts. haha
Post a Comment