Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Brazillian Blowout

About a month ago my mom and I got this newest, latest, greatest breakthrough on a natural treatment for your hair to straighten it and get rid of the frizz! I LOVE IT!!! Check out what 2 pregnancies did to my hair.... Curls!!
The BEFORE and the......

AFTER!!!
I use to be that girl that had straight as a board hair and it would just air dry straight, but after what pregnancy can do to your hair I had to result to a straightener!! This treatmant uses the Acai Berry and other stuff to transform and relax your hair after closing off all the cuticles and locking in this amazing product making your hair super healthy and shiny! It lasts about 4 months and has shaved off a good 20 minutes of my morning routine! Google it!!!;)

2 comments:

BEN and BRIT said...

Looking good Ashley!

So it does really work! I was at the hairdresser and they were explaining it to me but now you're the one who has really sold it to me. My hair is pretty straight and short though so i'm not sure that I need it but i'm still considering it.

Stacia said...

Ash - I had no idea pregnancy had done that to your hair! Me too! My hair used to be straight as a pencil. Maybe after this preggo is over I will check out getting this treatment! Cool beans.