Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kyler Cracks Us Up!!

Kyler is always saying funny things and making us laugh, but these 2 scenarios I needed to go on record!

1. The other day I had just put Camden down for his napa nd Kyler asked me where his phone was (old fake cell phone of mine:). I foud it for him and he immmediatley got on it and started having a serious "business like" conversation. He then came up to me very seriously and said "Mom, Brett cried" and I asked him why. He said "a door hit him." (Brett is one of his buddies he goes to church with). He then got back on his phone and came back to me and said "Mom, baby cried" and I said why. He then said "baby cried because he got bit by bees (his word for bug)". He then took me to a picture of Camden sitting in the grass and showed me how he got bit by "bees" and said he needed to call the doctor (Camden had just gotten in an ant pile a couple weeks ago btw and I had shown him the bugs that bit his brother). So he then called the doctor and was talking to that person till I heard him say "bye" then looked at his phone, punched some numbers, and said "Jesus?" ino the phone. He wasn't getting a response so he then started saying it again "Jesus.....JESUS?" where he was yelling it. He walked over to me and said "Mom, Jesus not answering the phone." I couldn't help but start to laugh a little when I asked him why not. He then said "Jesus not home....He lives far away...." I told him he does and he said "Cayman with him at him house...I miss him." It melted me!

2. Last night we took the kids for snow cones and Jason was telling me how when he walked in the door Kyler came up to him and said "Hi dad...how was work?" He said it was funny because he sounded so mature! So we laughed and he heard us talkng while we were sitting outside eating our snow cones. He then said "I go to work....I go to work weelly far away." So Jason and I asked him what do you do for work. His Response: "I pway wif toys"!! We laughed so hard!! He then said mommy goes to work and Jason asked him what I do and he said "Work out!" I guess this Navy Seal Competition is getting the best of me because every time I leave the boys with daddy, Kyler thinks I'm working out!! So cute!!

2 comments:

buchanancasa said...

He is hilarious! And I'm sure he'll be so grateful that you wrote all these cute things down for him to read later in life. Kids are so sweet. At Monica's reception, Sarah ran up to me and said, "But Mom, can I still marry Tally?" (Talan is her good friend who moved to Arizona) It melted my heart. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Brittany and Marcin said...

I am cracking up at this! Kyler is hysterical!!