Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Misc. Summer Fun Pictures

Kyler helped me make a pan of Jello for his Uncle Colton who has just had his implant surgery for his teeth! He couldn't really eat anything, so we brought him some good stuff!! The plan was to make Jigglers out of the jello, but they couldn't wait so they dug right in!!


We bought the boys their first ties at the beginning of summer for church! They love looking just like their daddy, so it was fun seeing them looking so sharp and dressed up! What a handsome bunch!!
Kyler had a buddy Boston over for a day to play and we busted out the slip and slide and they had a blast!
Camden too:)



Kyler at swim lessons with Miss Halie back in June! He did so good this year and is a little fish now! I'm so happy my kids love that water because we are around it way to much for them to not like it!:)
We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese over the 4th of July weekend when we were in San Antonio with their Meme and Gigi! This is always a hit and tons of fun for the kids! Camden loves to play the games too- his favorites are the "bubble popping" game that you do on the touch screen and the "doggy catch" game where you hit this button and it bounces balls into the dogs mouth!



4 comments:

Mimi said...

So cute! I love their short summer haircuts - by the time we saw them it was all grown out.

Ash said...

So cute! I love the ties! I need to hear more about that hair product! How awesome! Loved the boating pics! Thanks for that day! It was soo fun! Lincoln still talks about the tube he rode that day.

Karlee said...

I definitely will be stealing those slip n slide pics off your blog! Thanks so much again for taking Boston for the day! So sweet of you and probably MUCH more fun than laying in bed with me all day!! THANK YOU!!!!

buchanancasa said...

Fun times! I love the tie photo. That's a Father's Day keeper, for sure. xo