Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kyler 2nd Soccer Season

Kyler started another soccer season this year with the YMCA and is having so much more fun with it this year! I can see much more confidence in his playing and he learned so much more from last fall's season and is adding on to those skills!


They are doing their warm ups in this picture...running in place!

(Notice who is standing close by and wants to play with his brother so badly:)

Jumping jacks...hilarious!!! Watching 3 year olds try to do these and coordinate both legs and arms is histerical! Practicing his goals! In the first game, Kyler kicked 2 goals and won the game for us! He made the only two goals that game and the other team made 1, but who is counting:)
Poor Camden sits on the side lines with me and watches or runs around and kicks the ball and plays his own soccer game! I can't wait to get him in it next year! He is already ready:)
Practicing throwing the balls in when it goes out of bounce!
His Spring 2011 team line up! So cute!
GAME TIME! Look at that steal...with a smile and all:)


Kyler LOVES LOVES LOVES to play the game, but heaven forbid you make him play goalie or sit on the side lines to let another team mate go in to have a turn to play. The tears just start flowing!!!
I snapped this shot at one of the last games we had. I try anything to keep Camden occupied and from not running on the field to try and play with his brother, but I thought it was so cute how he was holding his pen and writing and in the next picture how he crosses his leg and just looks so grown up like a little man taking his brothers stats or something! Camden is always cracking us up!

No comments: