The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is back again! we went with our friends, The Hooper's this year and saw Tim McGraw! It was a blast!
Tim McGraw walked around the whole arena on the first level and shook everyones hands! It was cool to see a singer actually do something like that! I bet some of those girls still haven't washed their hands that were kissed by Tim or the shirt that they wore that he touched...I wouldn't have;)
Yay for date nights!!!!
And an even BIGGER YAY for deep fried twinkies...yeehaw!!! I tried deep fried oreo's too and those were d'lish- way better than the twinkie's!
You go Kent and Karlee...tackle that extra large deep fried twinkie:) We love you guys- thanks for spending a date night with us!
Jason was the only smart one that did NOT go on this ride- I felt so sick after I hung upside down for way too long and being scared to death almost!
2 comments:
I'm impressed - you've been busy on the blog today and way to go for taking so many pictures at the rodeo. I took zero when Mike and I went. Oh, well...
yumm deep fried twinkies! I can't believe we missed those at the rodeo. And I would TOTALLY be one of those girls who wouldn't wash her hand after Tim McGraw touched it! I'm forever a fan!! What a fun date night. You all look awesome!
Post a Comment