Tuesday, March 29, 2011

VALENTINES DAY 2011!

Jason and I switch off every year planning our Anniversary and Valentines Day so we each aren't stuck trying to plan something! If you plan the Anniversary, you end up planning Valentines too because they are back to back, so for our Annniversary we went to a Brad Paisley concert and nice dinner in the Woodlands, so for this years Valentines we took it easy and had fun with the kids!


Kyler helped me make glitter place mats for dinner (and I have seen glitter for days since;) and helped me decorate the table for daddy to come home to!

We had heart shaped ham steaks with apricot glaze, mash potatoes, corn on the cob, spinach and strawberry salad and heart shaped brownies for dessert! YUM YUM!
"Surprise Daddy...Happy Valentines Day!" Kyler helped me hang all the streamers and couldn't wait to have daddy see what we did!
It's funny how the kids get the gifts on your Valentines day, but we got them some new "Cars" movie cars and play mat. Camden is showing me Sally!
Both grandma's spoil these boys rotten and gave them fun toys and treats for valentines day! The boys loved these heart suckers and how funny they looked! They wanted to see the pictures I took every time I took one of them with it in their mouth!

No comments: