Sunday, September 18, 2011

American Idol Tour Concert

I actually kept up with this recent season of American Idol because I love contry music and the 2 finalists were country singers!!! It was a great season, but even more fun seeing them in concert on their tour through Houston! This was my first tour with these ladies (a lot of my mom's teacher friends whom I have become friends with over the years), and they are fun to concert with!!! T-shirts and all!!!

Our night started out at the Grand Lux Cafe for dinner and dessert!

Then the concert! We actually had nose bleed seats, but when we arrived they said they gave our seats up for new spotlighting they set up and moved us to the front right in great view of the stage! It was so lucky of us and we were so excited!


Our View! Awesome! this was Scotty and Lauren singing a duet! 
 Our shirts said "In it to Win It!" after Randy Jackson's famous phrase throughout the show!
 Fun Girls Night and night out with my mom! Love ya!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You are cranking it out! Way to play catch up.

Shaun and Kelli said...

Fun fun!! You crazy ladies and your Idol shirts, I LOVE IT! How fun is that.

Another note: The whole bee thing at Sea World! Are you kidding me? That's insane, I can't believe that even happenend!!! Only Camden! Crazy! I'm so glad he's okay.