Let the summer lake bum days begin!
Camden's always messing with the radio controls on the back of the boat! Even when he knows he is not suppose to...this look in this picture tells it all!
Go Boston!
This was the kids favorite part of the day...jumping off the boat and swimming around! They didn't care that the mommies and daddies wanted to wakeboard:)
Camden and I roe on te tube together...Kyler wasn't ready just yet to ride with us!
But, when daddy went and Carter too...No question, he was IN!
And, then it was the mommies turn...oh boy...what were we thinking...
I guess we were thinking we were young again because we might look like we are having fun, but Jason gave us the ride of our life! I lost an earring and almost lost my bathing suit bottoms on a wipe out and we left with a few elbow tube burns and some sore muscles the next morning! Definitely not young anymore:) but we had a blast trying to be!!!!
Sweet baby Hudson! He was so good on the boat! Such a trooper!
We had a great day with our good friends! I don't think we had gotten out of the marina before our car was silent with sleeping boys!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment