Kyler started some speech therapy for his stutter and fluency this past June and when we go out to his therapy sessions they have a duck pond right behind the office! The boys love going to feed the ducks and watch them eat their bread!
A couple days later we were on our way out to Kyler's soccer game and I went to the backyard to look for his soccer ball and what do I see...DUCKS! 2 ducks by our tree eating the birdseed we have their in our feeder. how in the world did they get to our backyard and WHERE did they come from. I know ducks can fly but not all the way to our backyard from their pond.
Well, little did I know they CAN fly far and high and they got scared by the sounds of my camera so they flew right up to the roof of our house and then flew away! CRAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment