These new pictures are so cute! Kyler has grown so much since we saw him last. I am trying this "blog" thing but it will take me a bit, you know old age and all! Give Kyler kisses from us!!!
Holy cow, girl! You are a posting queen! I expected to see maybe one post with a few pictures when I looked today...man, was I underestimating! It looks great! And such cute pictures!!!
Ashley your little guy is so adorable! I wished we lived closer since our babies are only a few weeks apart! I talk to friends all the time back in Texas and they are always saying they see you at church and how cute your little boy is!! They weren't lying!
I love all these cute pictures! Kyler is getting bigger by the day! And I can't believe how much you and whitney look alike. I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't you!
6 comments:
These new pictures are so cute! Kyler has grown so much since we saw him last. I am trying this "blog" thing but it will take me a bit, you know old age and all!
Give Kyler kisses from us!!!
Holy cow, girl! You are a posting queen! I expected to see maybe one post with a few pictures when I looked today...man, was I underestimating! It looks great! And such cute pictures!!!
Ashley your little guy is so adorable! I wished we lived closer since our babies are only a few weeks apart! I talk to friends all the time back in Texas and they are always saying they see you at church and how cute your little boy is!! They weren't lying!
He is SO adorable, I swear his skin is like porcelain. I'm so glad we got a blog so we can check out yours all the time, too. Isn't that age the best?
I love all these cute pictures! Kyler is getting bigger by the day! And I can't believe how much you and whitney look alike. I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't you!
I love how fun they become at this age. At 5 months we both were laughing all the time at eachother. I'm excited to hang out next week. See ya then!
Post a Comment