Sunday, October 21, 2007

Birthday Party Time!

I thought I would share some pictures we took a while back that I have had on my mom's camera and never got off!! This was my birthday dinner in September. We went to a fun restaurant called Grand Lux Cafe. They are affiliated with the Cheesecake Factory, but a different menu selection. They are also know for their desserts, but it's not cheesecake. They make the New Orlean style Beignets that you have to request when you order your meal because they take 30 minutes to make and they bring them to you fresh with three dipping sauces- raspberry, chocolate and a white creamy sauce!! To die for!!!:) If you know of this place where you are at, you have got to go just to get the beignets!! We had a great time out to eat with the family!
The whole family!!


These are the beignets. They are huge and delicious!
What a cute couple!!!:)

Another year old- I already see the wrinkles:)

"I love parties mom!!"

"...and Grandma Susan too!!"

No comments: