Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Best Buddies

I was finally able to upload some pictures after trying several times. These are older, but pictures of Kyler and Jason that we took before the first hair cut!!
Every person that sees Kyler cannot believe how much Kyler looks like Jason. One friend of ours put it as "Kyler looks like Jason in a diaper!!"
Kyler and daddy are best buddies!! Kyler can't wait to be tall like his daddy!!

Cayman has been so good with having Kyler in the house. He is very patient and seems to not want to be bugged by Kyler's noises and cries so he goes to the other room to nap!! Deep down we know he loves his little brother Kyler.

Kyler is laughing so hard now and is such a happy baby. He will smile at anyone who talks to him! We love to hear his laughs!

Jason is such a proud father...his son already loves to watch sports!! What more could you ask for!!

3 comments:

The Marquarts said...

Cute pics!! I LOVE the hair!! He has more than all of mine put together! I would just love to put a bow in it just for fun, but I'm sure Daddy would object!

The blog looks great!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I'm so excited you guys joined the fun filled world of blogging!! I love all the cute pics of Jason and Kyler. He's getting so big! (Kyler, not Jason :) )

Ash said...

I love your blog! Welcome to Blogger world! It's so addicting! Kyler is the cutest!