We have officially become members of the blogger world out there. I have seen all my friends blogs and thought how neat they are and what a great way to stay in touch!
Recently, I sent our updated email of Kyler and his first hair cut and stats from his 4 month appointment. He is growing so fast!! He will be 5 months on the 21st!
Jason leaves for Dallas tomorrow for a business trip and to watch the Utes play football! We would have loved to have joined him, but we have other plans!! I am so excited to get this blog going and to figure things all out so be patient with me and keep checking in for updates and new postings!!
5 comments:
hey mrs.buchanan ur site is so cute
love rachel
i love ur site mrs.b
ily
Rachel Sedelmyer
love the site mrs.b
ily Rachel
I love all your pictures, Ashley, and it is evident that all of you are VERY happy! We're SO happy for you!
He looks so big on the new pictures. He looks so handsome in the bath pics. Babies are so fun!!
Post a Comment