I have to say I love Fall and all it has to offer! I love the colors, pumpkins, leaves changing and the feeling of all the holidays and family times that are just around the corner!
We adventured out this morning as a family to the Pumpkin Patch! It was perfect weather in the low 70's and breezy and dry- no humidity- YEA!!! It was so fun taking pictures of Kyler and just being out on a nice day!

Mom's 2 favorite boys!!

NO... Kyler is not walking or standing on his own yet! He is just checking out the white pumpkin in the patch... with a little of mom's help!!



We obviously were not at the pumpkin patch for too long after our family picture because Kyler had enough pumpkins for a day! So, we bought a pumpkin from the patch to take home and Kyler wasted no time falling asleep in the car on the way home!!

3 comments:
These pictures are adorable! That was fun hanging out today. I think this whole scrapbook thing is going to actually happen for me. Thanks for including me!
I can't believe how old Kyler looks with that gorgeous hair, especially in the first photo. He looks like he could be a year old. So he liked the squash? Makes for interesting diapers, eh? :) It's so fun when they start trying new foods. What a cutie.
So cute, I'm sorry I missed the patch. That boy of yours is simply adorable! See you on Scrapday!
Post a Comment