Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our Ward "Trunk or Treat"


Well- I have to say Kyler is a trooper for letting his parents, really his mom, put him in the Nemo costume for his first Halloween. I remember coming home from the Disney store with it and Jason said- I thought he could be a football player or something. I said he could be that later when he gets to choose, but while he is young and doesn't know any better, we get to do the cute stuff!!
We enjoyed the ward trunk or treat- Jason made a game with the YM where the kids had to eat a donut off of a string without any hands. The kids enjoyed it! Kyler was pretty good at the party when the sun was not in his eyes and when mommy was holding him. Surprisingly, he did not mind the Nemo costume!

1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

I can't believe how big Kyler is getting. It seems like every picture you post he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love his costume too.