To all you BYU fans out there, you all got lucky with this game. There was terrible officiating towards the UTES- you guys must pay them good, but some bad moves on our coaches too. All is fair:) Our pride for our Utes showed strong as we all geared up to watch the game a couple days after Thanksgiving- even Kyler had his own Ute sweat suit down to his Ute socks.
Well, we still love our Utes even if they didn't win!
I know I am going to hear it from the BYU fans out there!
Well, we still love our Utes even if they didn't win!
I know I am going to hear it from the BYU fans out there!
4 comments:
Go UTES! :) I was bummed about the loss too, but Jon is a huge BYU fan so I find myself cheering for both teams sometimes. I'll cheer for BYU during their other games (don't want the husband to be grouchy after a loss)so it was hard to turn that off for the Utah game, but I managed! We'll get 'em next year! :)
Oh, and I love those pictures of Cayman in the tub! Does he ever jump in when Kyler is in there?
If we did pay the refs, it was with yours and my tithing money. So you know that makes you equally guilty. Go Cougs.
Hey! I'd love to get together while you're here. I told Brit to call me.
you better be glad your Uncle Kirk doesn't read this blog!! love you guys! :)
Post a Comment