Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Have Been TAGGED!!

Britt tagged me- so I guess it is my turn to do this! Here Goes...

4 OR MORE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
-Rexburg, Idaho
-Houston, Texas
-Salt Lake City, Utah
-Herriman, Utah

4 OR MORE PLACES I HAVE GONE ON VACATION
-Jamaica (Ocho Rios and Montego Bay)
*3 cruises to several places- some listed below*
-Mexico:
-Mazatlan
-Puerto Vallarta
-Cabo San Lucas
-Cozumel
-Florida (Key West and Orlando)
-Grand Cayman Islands (Where my dog is named after:)
-California:
-Newport Beach
-LA
-San Fransisco
-Pismo Beach
-South Padre Island, Texas
-Las Vegas
-Grand Canyon- white water rafting
-Denver, Colorado
-Hot Springs, Arkansas
-Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
-New Mexico (Taos and Ruidoso- where we were engaged:)
-Yellowstone National Park
-Nashville, Tennessee

4 OR MORE JOBS I HAVE HAD
-Macy's- Men's Nautica Department
-Pappadeaux's Seafood- Hostess
-Sun Center- Tanning Salon
-World Wide Security- Office manager- Jason's company
-Franklin Covey
-Substitute Teacher K-12 (In Utah and Texas)
-4th Grade Math Teacher for 2 Years
-Best Job ever and currently still in- MOM!!!!:)

4 OR MORE FOODS I LOVE
-Love fruit more than anything- all kinds!!
-Chocolate is my next passion- dark and mint!
-Ice cream
-Pizza
-Bennihana's Fried Rice:)
-Caramel with chocolate drizzled apples- only from Rocky mountain Chocolate Factory
-Pasta
-Churascos and America's Plantain Chips and Steak!!

4 OR MORE HOBBIES I HAVE
-Scrapbooking- my newest joy!
-Blogging- still figuring it out!
-Cooking- still work in progress:)
-Shopping- now that I am good at!!
-Decorating my house
-Love to travel- hope to see many more places in my life time...
-So- when we travel we collect picture frames of every place we go!

4 OR MORE THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
-I love to organize things. Doesn't mean my house is, but I love to clean things out and make them orderly.
-I hate all bugs... which is a hard thing for me living in Texas.
-I have bungee jumped in South Padre Island.
-I won the Grand Canyon 6 day white water rafting trip off of a radio station in Utah. It was a $2,000 a person trip cost that we got for free. It took me a week, but I did win it!! It was a once in a life time trip to remember:)

4 OR MORE TINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
-Definitely be retiring on some beautiful island on the beach.
-Have a lake house and wake setter boat and finally teach myself to do tricks on the wake board- something I would love to learn!!:)
-Have all services hired out- cooking, cleaning and absolutely some one for the laundry- I hate it!!
-I would also love to give to charities that help children in abusive family relationships. Nothing breaks my heart more than a child that is in an environment where they are not loved- okay that is mushy, but it truly is a heart breaking thing to hear or see to me!
-P.S.- I have always wanted a black hummer too!!

I am tagging Allison Whittle, Ashley Newman, and Brittany O'Neal! Have fun girls- can't wait to read yours!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Those were so fun to read! So I'm just catchin up on your blog, and I can't believe how much hair your little guy has!!! He is so adorable. :) Looks like you guys are having a great time in Texas. We miss you here!

buchanancasa said...

Thanks for the photo direction tip, Ash. I'm always meaning to figure that out but never get around to it. Can't wait to see you guys!

Ash said...

Okay, I guess I have to comply.
So, we'll have to get together this week. Mike's parents are here until Tuesday, but after that we should get together.