
Nemo's Costume- $Too much for daddy!!
Nemo's bowl of Candy- $Who cares- It's Halloween!:)
Nemo's Look in this Picture- $$PRICELESS$$!!
Happy Halloween to everyone!!!! So... call us bad parents or whatever you would like, but it's not Halloween without a huge bowl of candy to pick from!!!
We had a fun Halloween night this year! Jason and I invited my family and some of our friends over for a BBQ. Jason grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone! We love having people over and getting together with friends, so whats a better excuse than using a holiday to have another one of those fun times!! We also feel so lucky to have our family and such good friends that live so close to us. The night was fun with eating, socializing, then getting Kyler back in costume and waiting for trick-or-treaters to come! My favorite was seeing all the trick-or-treaters this year because last year we were one of 3 houses on the street so no one came to our house! The kids that saw Kyler as Nemo loved it and they would laugh every time!!
We had a fun Halloween night this year! Jason and I invited my family and some of our friends over for a BBQ. Jason grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone! We love having people over and getting together with friends, so whats a better excuse than using a holiday to have another one of those fun times!! We also feel so lucky to have our family and such good friends that live so close to us. The night was fun with eating, socializing, then getting Kyler back in costume and waiting for trick-or-treaters to come! My favorite was seeing all the trick-or-treaters this year because last year we were one of 3 houses on the street so no one came to our house! The kids that saw Kyler as Nemo loved it and they would laugh every time!!

Kyler had enough of Nemo after a while, so we got him in his "trick-or-treat" sleeper, fed him rice cereal and kissed our sweet baby boy goodnight!

BUT..... not before Cayman gave him his goodnight kiss first!! We hope you all had a Happy and Safe Halloween!
4 comments:
That picture of Kyler and Cayman just makes my heart melt! And his Nemo costume was the perfect choice--warm AND adorable. So many warm costumes end up looking like weird PJ's, but his worked out great. Well, it sounds like Terry's been going crazy getting the kids cute Xmas clothes to match each other--I can't wait to see Micah and Kyler together in their silver bow ties. :)
I love the Nemo costume!!! It is adorable!
Hey Ashley! I just found your blog from Britt's and have to say your little Kyler is so adorable! I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine. It is so good to see you and Jason. You both look great and I'm so happy for your little family!
Oh my gosh he looks so stinkin' cute in that Nemo costume! I love it! Can't wait to see you guys in February!
Post a Comment