We are beginning to hit a few milestones in our baby growth! Kyler is a very talented baby with many tricks. He amazes us everyday!! We go to the doctor for our 6 months check up next Monday, so I will post the stats then:)
Here he was proud to figure out how to get his toes into his mouth. I know every baby can do this at some point, but when it is your own it is even cooler!!
Here he was proud to figure out how to get his toes into his mouth. I know every baby can do this at some point, but when it is your own it is even cooler!!
We showed mommy how cool it is to push up really high on our hands!
Last week, we went to mommies High School football game to watch them play. Amazing enough, it was very hot that day and daddy and Kyler had to go sit in the shade to get out of the sun! Gotta love Texas...

...and Grandpa Scott too!!







1 comment:
That photo with Grandpa Scott looks like he could be a little Ralph Lauren model or a Kennedy or something. I love his long hair. I wish I could get Micah's to lay soft like that.
Post a Comment