Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jumpy Jumps!!

Some of my friends I use to teach school with all had babies around the same time I did and we all stay home too:) My friend Karen has a little boy named Luke who is 10 mos. younger than Kyler. They bought this jumpy jump with a ball pit and pool attached and invited us over to play in it! Kyler went crazy and played hard, then slept hard at nap time:) It was such a fun day. Thanks for letting us play!!
Kyler and Grant (1 month apart)

Luke sliding down the water slide
The race is on:) (Luke and Kyler)

Camden and Conner- (2 weeks apart) Conner is Grants little brother! These two slept good while their big brothers played! One day...

2 comments:

Karen Grein said...

Luke always has fun with his best bud Kyler! I think we know where we'll be spending most of our summer days!

Mimi said...

What an awesome play place contraption! Don't you love sleeping babies? It makes things so much easier.