Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where does time go!

Camden just turned 3 months last Saturday! Where has the time gone! You blink and they are rolling over...then again and their walking...then again and they are talking...and before we even know it they will be walking into Elementary school for their first day in Kindergarten.
Camden is such a great addition to our family. He is super mellow and smiles and laughs all the time. I can already tell he is very tickelish, just like Kyler, and even laughs when I do tickel him right by his neck. He still is spoiled rotten and loves to be held, but he is liking the swing and bouncer a little more so it gives me a little break sometimes.
He has just started to grab at things you put in front of him and he often will follow me if I am walking past him while he is on his play mat. He is even starting to try to roll over by rolling a little on his side! Sooner than later he will be!!:)
Camden loves to be outside and often when he is crying a lot I can just walk outside and it calms him right away. Another similarity of Kyler's who loved the outside too!!
He knows where his hands are and his eyes always go crosseyed trying to look at them right in front of his face. He often just holds his hands together like that and it always looks like he is praying. When we are saying the dinner prayer or bedtime prayers it always helps Kyler to fold his arms when we can say "look Camden is folding his arms so you should too!!"

These two are two peas in a pod!

4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

I can't believe how big Camden is getting! He's so cute and I can't wait to see you guys again!! We might be home in July so we'll have to get together then.

Mimi said...

He is getting so big and is such a cutie! I can't believe he can hang out in that big swing.

chris & ashley said...

He is so handsome! I love this little guy!!!

buchanancasa said...

I can see more of Kyler in him now! And Kyler looks so big in that swing, I can't believe he is 2 today! Hope you got our singing msg. Can't wait to see you guys next month!