Later that evening, we had my family over for a Pizza Party and presents. Kyler got this basketball hoop from us but he got to open it a couple nights before his birthday so we could play with it at the pancake party!!

I'm 2!!
For the last couple weeks I have told Kyler he is going to be 2 and I showed him my 2 fingers. He could not get it down and figure out how to do 2 fingers on one hand. So a couple days before his birthday he came up with this form of 2!! Love this little guy:)!!

At one point during the evening, my mom, my sister and I are in the kitchen making the pizzas and Jason is in the living room talking to my brothers and it just seemed too quiet. Not a lot of background noise that I am use to with my crazy toddler running around all over so I knew he was up to something. I asked Jason if he knew where Kyler was and he didn't. I started calling his name and he didn't answer. Earlier, he happened to see me walk into the guest room with his presents, but I told him we would open them after dinner. So where was Kyler??......... In the guest room already opening his presents. It was so cute because he had gone into the room and closed the door behind him and just went at it opening as many as he could before he got caught! Here he has opened some new outfits we got him!

He proudly walked out of the guest room holding his new race track from his Uncle Chris and Aunt Ashley :)


So, we went ahead and got the pizzas made so they could be baking and let Kyler open the rest of the presents he had. Jason made us some bacon wrapped pineapple! Yum Yum!!

Meme prepared the pizzas for us and...

we decorated them with the toppings we wanted!

yummy!

Kyler got a huge monster truck from my parents and a ride on dump truck!

"Thank you Camden for my presents!!"


Cake time! The BIG 2 cake for our BIG boy:) Nothing made this litte guy happier than a monster truck on his very own cake!

I put my cake decorating skills to work this year and made a white cake with homemade raspberry filling and chocolate lovers icing! We stuck extra candles in the exhaust flame pipes on the truck and Kyler couldn't wait to blow them out. My sister had to keep holding him back so we could finish the song:)

It was really fun this year to see Kyler actually understand it was his special day and he knew how to blow out candles and open presents all by himself! I guess you could say it was a "bitter/sweet" moment for me because part of me can't wait for Kyler to grow up and the other part cannot even believe it has been 2 years and I just want to turn back time and hold my first born infant in my arms all day long!

I put whip cream in the back of his truck to hold his #2 candle and he was determined to lick it all out:)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER! WE CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 2:)!
WE HOPE YOU HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY!
LOVE,
MOMMY, DADDY, AND CAMDEN
2 comments:
I can't believe he is two already!!! What a cutie! You will have to help me make a cake for my little man! Go girl!
Happy Birthday Kyler!!!
Happy Birthday Kyler! I can't believe he is already 2!!! I love the truck cake, Trey and Kyler are going to get along SO WELL, Trey is obsessed with cars! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Love ya
Post a Comment