Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

TRUNK OR TREAT
All ready to go to our church Halloween Party!

Spider Suckers
My cute baby Nemo!!


"Mom, I'm ready to get candy. Enough with the pictures!"
And he's off!
He wasn't too sure about that nasty hand sitting on that ladies table at her trunk:)
Camden wishes sooo bad he could walk! He is so close! I give it another month:)
Russ and Michelle had special treats at their trunk!! Thanks friends!!
This was the year Kyler actually figured out this whole "trick or treating" concept and was on a mad rush to get to as many cars as he could. I was struggling keeping up with the little guy but he was jamming through all the cars! Jason and I were cracking up at how fast he would walk to each one and pushing his way through the big kids to the CANDY!!
He was one Proud little boy after all his hard work and a helmet full of treats!!

No comments: