Jason flew out to Oregon with a buddy to watch the Utes play Oregon State which ended up being a terrible loss. But, besides that, I had a weekend with the boys so we decided to adventure out and have some fun!!
Friday night we went to Pajama story time with Grant and his mommy (their daddy was out of town this weekend too!) at Barnes and Noble and they had a guest appearance- Winnie the Pooh!!
Then Saturday, we met up with friends at the trains at Zube Park! It was a fun day of riding trains and playing at the park so the boys would take good naps at home....
Well, Camden didn't quite make it home for his nap:)


1 comment:
Camden's 6 month photos are sooo cute! And I love the story about Kyler and his library book. I had a friend that did that with expensive wildlife photo books his parents bought him when he was little, yikes! We've never done storytime at B & N, I will have to give it a try.
Post a Comment