Kyler Started Preschool!!
Well the first 4 months of having Camden and Kyler at home were super hard and there were many times that I feared he would not get in to one of the preschools he was on the waiting list for! Then, when reality hit and things got easier with having two kids, I started to have a nervous breakdown thinking that I was going to send my 2 year old to preschool. I started thinking how this is my time with him right now and he will be in school for the next 18 years if I start him right now! So, I immediatly came to terms that it was not going to happen and I couldn't see him go!
So, with that said, I knew I wanted Kyler to get the social interaction and preschool learning stimulation to continue to help his language development, which has blossomed since June by the way and he is doing so well- he went from a 7 word vocabulary by hs 2nd birthday to over 150 words by October:) (Proud mom moment:) You can't understand him the best, but his vocabulary expands everyday as he tries to say all kinds of new words!
A couple of mom friends and I started a preschool rotation- once a week for 2 hours and we switch houses and teaching! We do a letter and number each week and a shape and color each month! October was our first whole month of classes and the kids are having a great time!
This is Kyler on his first Day of school at Mrs. Tracy's House! He learned the letter "A", #1, circles and the color blue!
We then danced with Bubbles to the Bubble song and sang Baby Baluga!
We read Books about Boats, Bedtime, and Bugs, made Bug crowns, had Bouncy Ball wars out side and had Beaded necklace tosses into the Bucket!!
In this picture, Honor, Brett, and Kyler are decorating their Brown Bags to take all their "B" items home in right before their mommies came! We missed Collin and Grant that day, so I had a small group, but it was a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment