One evening a couple weeks ago, I had a meeting so Jason was in charge of getting the boys bathed and to bed! I didn't get home till late, and Jason was already in bed, but when I walked into the kitchen on the counter were those two orange pieces of a sleeve!! I saw them, but wasn't quite sure what they were!!
The next morning, when Camden woke up, I saw what shirt he was wearing and realized my husband had so graciously cut the ends of his sleeves off. When I confronted him on why he decided to go ahead and do this, he explained to me how "crapy" (his exact words) that shirt was and how he was so mad (used a different word not allowed for G rated blogs:) that he couldn't get Camden's arm through the opening at the end of the PJ shirt so he just cut them off!! I just started laughing so hard- if you know my husband, you know how funny that would have been to be a fly on the wall!!
This was an Old Navy Pajama top, but I think now that I have shopped enough for clothes for Kyler, that PJ's run small EVERYWHERE- especially the arm holes!!! So, note to self on PJ shopping- bigger size for bigger arm holes. Note to husband for his next "Alone Night"- pick another shirt:)!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it! Jason cracks me up!
Ok, that is hilarious! I can just picture Jason getting aggravated by those dang pajama sleeves :)
Gosh Jason, at least you could have cut them the same length!:)
Love Mom
Post a Comment