Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grammy Comes To Visit

We are so glad grammy came to visit and help out with the boys while I was away for the weekend!! We all had such a great time hanging out, shopping, eating great food, movies and playing with the boys!! We can't wait to see the whole family this Christmas in Utah!!
Our first day with Grammy!!
Kyler says Grammy "ammy" and everytime she left the room or was doing something he always would say "Mom, where ammy go?" It made me laugh every time!!
Well, we were just having too much fun that I didn't snap too many pictures, so this is our last day with Grammy! We all got up and took her to La Madeline's for a breakfast/brunch and hung out a little before we took her to the airport!! We love you Grammy and we had such a great time!!


After we droped grammy off, the boys fell asleep in the car on the way home so I put them in their beds and I took a nap too!! I heard Camden crying on his monitor so I got up to find them both in his bed!! Camden loves it when Kyler gets in his bed and jumps around and "tackles" him!! He just laughs so hard!! So fun to see them play together!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Love thier matching shirts!

Gram & Gramps B said...

I just love those boys!! It was so hard to leave but at least we get to see everyone at Christmas!! Can't wait! Love Grammy