Saturday, November 14, 2009

sUrPrIsE bRiTtAnY!!!!

Thursday, November 5th, I flew to Cleveland, Ohio to SURPRISE one of my best friends, Brittany!! She just had the sweetest baby boy I have ever seen (besides my own of course:) a month before I came to visit and I just couldn't wait to see him!! Thank you so much to her husband, Marcin, for keeping it a secret and helping me out!!
This is her sweet baby boy, Noble!! I did not want to put him down and held him every second I could get!! We just had such a great time having girl talk, and hanging out just playing with Noble and eating lots of yummy food, and Ice cream!! I miss you guys already!!:)
I always got to snuggle him after he was fed and happy!!I happened to come when her ward was doing their Super Saturday, so Marcin went ahead and orderd me the craft that Brittany had signed up for so it wouldn't throw her off!! We got to go make these darling blocks with modge podge and one side says Christmas and when you turn the blocks around the other side says Halloween!! Too cute and fun!! Took us over 3 hours to make, but glad we did it!! This has to be the yummiest Ice Cream I have ever had!! Sorry Blue Bell, but I think I found my TRUE love in Cleveland:) This Ice Cream parlor was voted the best Ice Cream in the country by the travelchannel.com and it really is the yummiest Ice Cream I have ever had!! I was in Cleveland for 3 nights and we had it all 3 nights:):) Y-U-M-O!!
This was our last night and Britt got me hooked on chocolate oreo and I am craving some right now!! Thank you Marcin and Brittany for such a fun trip!! And a big thanks to Noble for letting me kiss is cheeks a hundred times since I didn't have my own boys to kiss:)!!

1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

Oh My Gosh! I thought that Camden's 6 month pics was a post so I've had to play serious catch up on your blog! I love the Halloween and preschool posts. Kyler looks so big with a back pack. Too cute! I'm already missing you and I'm sure Noble is too. He got some serious spoiling with you around! I can't wait to get together again in a few weeks. This was the biggest and best surprise ever. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming!! I loved every second!