Monday, November 7, 2011

Bouncin' Bears Jump House

 This was Friday before Halloween weekend and we had plans to get up and go to the Houston zoo for the annual "Zoo Boo" event.  Well, a cold front came through and when we got up it was freezing outside and over cast:( That wasn't going to go over really well to have 2 runny nose, freezing cold boys at the zoo all day. But, since I already promised the zoo, I now had to change gears and think of something fun to do with the kids on this Friday! A friend of mine invited us out that morning to this Bouncing Bears place with tons of jump houses and the kids were so excited to go! We had only been once before so they were excited to go back! 





 Thirsty Boy!
 This huge balloon pillow was their favorite of the whole day! They could have jumped (and in Camden's world...wrestled) on this pillow for hours! It was fun watching them! My camera took blurry pictures and I know it's because I had something set wrong, so these actually are terrible pictures so I only put a few!

 I love this picture because Kyler and Madden look like sumo wrestlers and Camden is just smiling looking innocent when he isn't at all:)

 And there is the proof...all Camden wanted to do was take out his brother and take him down! This kid is so rough!



 And.....their pooped!!!! We took the kids to this small airport close to this place after for lunch at the Aviator Grill. It was fun to watch some small plans land and take off and drive over by the restaurant! We had a great time...
 Just the beginning of the sugar rush this kid was going to get this Halloween weekend!!!! Camden LOVES gum!!! LOVES it!!! I even just found his Christmas ornament for this year to represent him and it is a miniature gumball machine! Perfect for me to remember 2011 for Camden because that is what he is constantly begging me for!

No comments: