Monday, November 7, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 I love throwing a Halloween party because I love making food for it!!! That's my favorite part...on top of  yummy caramel apples that are the most fun to make! So, this year I was at it again and we had such a fun night! 

So, enjoy the pictures of the "Buchanan Boo Bash's" 2nd Halloween Party!
 And, thank you Pinterest for some great ideas on foods!




 My friend brought this creation and I love it!
 Another friend of mine and her kids made these yummy Halloween cookies to add to the sugar fun that night!
 The kids didn't even want to eat any food for dinner at first...it was straight to the backyard and time for some fun with their friends!

 The dad's supervised while the mom's chatted it up!!!

 I had a craft for the older girls to do...Noodle Skeleton! They turned out cute...way to go girls!
 Don't you just want to squeeze this cute kid...not you Kent:) lol!!! But speaking of Kent, this guy made this Toad hat out of a pillow for his little boy one weekend while his wife was out of town!!! I'm super impressed- way to go Kent!
 The whole bunch!!!! Cutest group of costumes I've ever seen:)
 Let the Trick-Or-Treating games begin...
 One of our first houses we stopped at blew us away! This lady set up a table on her driveway and her husband was BBQ hot dogs for anyone that wanted one and she had lemonade made for the kids to drink! WOW! The kids LOVED this stop!

 The Thayn Family- minus their rock star Madden:)



 I was impressed with Camden- he kept up with Kyler and Boston and Madden the whole night! He was running half the time, but he kept up!

 Can you say cutest couple ever?!?!

 Camden's bucket got so heavy he started carrying it right at the end!
 Daddy passed out candy for us during our trick-or-treating extravaganza!
 After collecting all their candy, the boys stripped out of their costumes and we headed out back to hang out with our friends and roast some marshmallows in our fire pit that we used for the FIRST time Halloween night! It was FUN!







 Messy boys!!!:)
 Daddy's Ute Pumpkin! Way to go Dad!
 "WE LOVE CANDY!"
 Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween Night! I know my Simba and Woody were wired for hours into the night:) Lot's of fun!

No comments: