A couple weeks ago Jason found this snake in the flower beds while he was weeding! The boys were so excited! But, a story comes with finding this nasty snake!:)
When Jason caught the snake he sent Kyler inside to tell me he wanted a jar to put the snake in. My thought was just kill it because I hate snakes. They scare me to death. But, I got a jar so the boys could see if for a little bit while I went and looked up a picture online of what kind it might be!
About an hour later I needed to go to the store to run some errands and I left the boys home with Jason. When I walked outside to get in Jason's truck I saw he left the jar of the snake on the back bumper. So, I went to pick up the jar and the lid was loose to let the oxygen in and as I went to put the snake down on the ground in the jar the lid fell off and that freaking snake JUMPED out of the jar. I seriously screamed and dropped the jar. It just landed on the driveway and starred at me, but I was so scared. Jason came running out and saved the day and recaptured the snake, but my heart was still pounding for a while! Later- Jason took the boys to set the snake free in the forest behind our neighborhood! They just thought it was the coolest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment