Sunday, April 3, 2011

The 2's are not so TeRrIbLe...

I thought I would share a few highlights of how it's going for Camden in his 2's! He all of a sudden became my little "diva" and enjoys trying on my high heel shoes-Jason will die when he reads this post:)! If I could capture every moment of this I would because it is hilarious, but he will go into my closet to try on my shoes and is so proud when he can get both feet into each heel and can start walking in them!

Not to mention that he stands by my side as I'm putting my make-up on and does his make-up as well. I know this isn't a glimpse into his future because this little guy is ALL boy outside of this "girly" stuff he does and it just makes us laugh! What boy that spends all day at home with his mommy watching everything she does won't try to put on make-up and try on her shoes every now and then:) Besides, my shoes are way more colorful and exciting looking than daddy's, so much more tempting to try!!! I've got your back Camden:)


 How do you resist this picture...Sunday morning getting ready for church- this is what I caught Camden doing while I was getting ready! He got into Daddy's cowboy boots all by himself.  I heard him grunting and trying to do something, but thought he was just playing with his truck...nope, just trying on boots!

Cutest little cowboy I've ever seen!!!!! 
 Kyler and I laughed so hard at Camden when he did this! He was trying to lick the powdered sugar I gave him to dip his strawberries in and he sneezed and it went all over his face.  I heard Kyler start to laugh this adorable, make you laugh, belly laugh and I came around the corner to see what was so funny!

Gotta love being 2!
 2 weeks after Camden turned 2, I was upstairs with a friend scrapbooking and all of a sudden I heard Camden walking up the stairs saying mommy.  We just looked at each other like "did he get out all by himself." Sure enough, the next morning guess who was crawling in my bed...Yep..and I even asked him if daddy got him out and where daddy was.  He just told me "I not know mommy." Well, daddy wasn't home and Camden had definitely figured out how to start crawling out of his crib, so that night when daddy got home from work it was time to change the crib to his BIG BOY BED!
 And this is what you get now that he has the freedom to get out as he pleases.  Jason and I haven't slept a full night yet because Camden graces us with his presence at 3 and 4 in the morning wanting milk and to snuggle in our bed. 

I found Camden like this the other night when we were getting ready for bed.  Apparently he opened his door and was listening to see what we were all doing and ended up falling asleep in his doorway. Jason and I cracked up! I have had to put him back in his bed off the floor several times now- I don't get it- the floor cannot be as comfortable as his bed!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

HOLY UPDATE!!! I seriously think I just spent 30 minutes trying to catch up on ALL your latest posts! No worries, loved them ALL! I think I'll have to steal a few pictures off your blog from the science museum visit! You have been one busy lady/fam this last little while! Love those boys, they are too cute!