There was no fooling about how much fun we had picking strawberries this year! It just happened to land on April fool's day:) Last year was much hotter when we came which made it not as enjoyable, but there was a breeze blowing and just beautiful skies so it made for a really fun day!
Off to the strawberry patches!
I don't think Camden smiled once the whole time we were there only because, after I found out later, he had an eye tooth coming through which was causing him lots of pain:( So, he just kind of hung out and picked a few, but didn't enjoy it as much as Kyler and I and our friends did!
So cute these two...already arranged marriage one day:)
Kyler just spotted the rest of his freinds that were coming!
Perfect Pick Camden!
When we got there he kept picking all the green ones:)
Kyler's buddies!
Kyler was an awesome strawberry picker and he was very proud of what he picked! He kept telling his friends, " I'm picking my straw-burys for my fwam-lee."
At our picnic lunch after, Camden got sad about something so Millie was making sure he was okay and wouldn't be sad! It's love!!!
"Romeo...Romeo...come play with me Romeo!"
Beautiful bright red ones all the way to the center this year! They became chocolate covered when they made it to my house that night! Then we found ourselves eating them super fast so they wouldn't go bad! When they are fresh they don't keep for forever! Now, if only I knew how to make something with them like jam or something!:) I'll keep learning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment